Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Bethlehem

Yesterday we went on a super fun field trip. We started at the Herodian, one of Herod's many fortresses, and posed on the columns. 

Then we went to manger square and looked at very large nativities.

Then, we went to Shepard's field and walked by a vineyardy walkway thing.


This is the traditional spot of Jesus' birth. It was a neat place to go and we were able to sing some Christmas hymns. I loved it. It was wonderful. I think Christmas in July should become a tradition for me.

This picture was also in the church of Nativity. The decor was pretty intense.

What a wonderful day! It was so great to go to so many Christian sites and feel my Savior's love for me. I am really loving studying in the New Testament and I am sure it will only get better.



No comments:

Post a Comment