Thursday, June 21, 2012

Ein Kerem

After a long week of finals, we went out today to Ein Kerem. It was a super cute and quaint little town in West Jerusalem that is also the traditional site of John the Baptist's birth place. 
The Lord's Prayer was on the church area wall in a bunch of different languages. I had never seen it written in Hebrew or Arabic.
We visited the Spring that historically Mary met with Elizabeth to talk about their children that were both going to have. I also just like when signs have Hebrew, Arabic and English. See below as well:


We found a real life gnome garden! It was the best! It seriously made me so happy.

The restaurant we went to was named Karma. I was so excited, I could read the Hebrew on the menu!

I got mini hamburgers. They were very adorable. 
It was such a beautiful day! I was so happy to get out and loved the churches. Also, my camera has started working again, which is so happy, so more pictures to come!


No comments:

Post a Comment