Saturday, June 16, 2012

Flag Day.

We have been hanging out around the center quite a lot lately. Our last round of midterms ended last week and all of our spring semester classes are finishing up this week and we have finals. It has led to quite a bit of studying/napping around the center. I am not one for public scenes of sleeping, but one of my friends snagged this of me the other day. Camila always lets me take a rest on her when I need a little break.

So, my friend David and I started a fashion committe here. It is really funny and we just make recommendations for people to wear certain things on certain days. On June 14th, it was Flag day, so we obviously announced Red, White  and Blue day. It was my favorite day so far!


Don't I just have the best roomies? I love them so much. 



No comments:

Post a Comment