Thursday, June 28, 2012

Tel Aviv!

I have a lot of blog updating to do, but last Sunday we had a relaxing day at the beach. It was a great thing to do before going to a hectic trip to Jordan. We had a blast.
After some shopping in Tel-Aviv's crazy Flea market we had to treat ourselves to some delicious smoothies. Mine was Pineapple/Mango/Melon. It was so so yummy.
We were hot and ready to go home after a long day at the beach.

My loves. Pamella Jo and Maria Camila.

 These are some pictures I stole from Steph. She is a fabulous photographer and I love her.

Having fun in the water. It was so very warm and salty. 


Just so we felt like we were doing something worthwhile, we went to Old Jaffa (Where Jonah hid). It was really beautiful. This is a wishing bridge that you find you astrological sign and put your hand on it and make a wish. 


If you were wondering, I am a gemini. See the two faces?

No comments:

Post a Comment