Saturday, June 30, 2012

I <3 Jordan: Day Dos


Petra!
So, we started the morning walking through the long Siq. It is about a mile, I think and it is so beautiful... but then, you see this:
The TREASURY! in Petra! Coolest thing ever. We even got  Jerica Jones to pose in the picture with us.
And then, I rode a camel. 

And, tried to figure out who was more stubborn...

And hiked for a bajillion hours up to the monastery.

And got tired hiking up to the monastery...

And then hiked above the monastery.

Then ate some tabbouleh... shout out to my momma. I have been hooked on it for a while and I was so happy to find a familiar taste in Jordan. It is like a parsley-ish little yummy dish. 
After hiking all around Petra we stopped at a castle built by the Crusaders. It was a fun lil' adventure. 

And- shout out to my favorite brother in law, so far, dum dum da dum... William! I love you a lot and Kate is so lucky. Hope you guys are loving Paris!
Happy Birthday!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment