Sunday, June 3, 2012

We Bought Tickets to the Zoo.

We went to the "Jerusalem Biblical Zoo" today. It was soooo fun. I forgot how much I loved animals. It was especially fun because all of the animals seemed pretty happy and were running around and playing with each other. We just jaunted around and saw a plethora of animals that I have never seen before.
Brooke, Steph, Lane and I. 

Our first stop was the tropical penguins. Kate: this penguini picture is for you and William. I thought you would enjoy it. 
BEARZ. Meg-a-poo, I took this one for you. Remember when we watched Wild America? What a good movie.
We just love cats.  
After the zoo, we walked up the valley to the mall. I was not really in the shopping mood, but I managed to find a Kosher McDonalds. It was too hard to resist and I got a Happy Meal. It made me very happy. 



No comments:

Post a Comment