Saturday, May 5, 2012

A Beautiful Day!

What a great Fast Sabbath! We started Sabbath off by going to the Western Wall for the Jewish bringing in of Sabbath service. It was so amazing, really crowded and busy, but amazing. It is so interesting to see how holy they keep their Sabbath and how much it means to them. We then watched Raiders of the Lost Ark, which was fun and then a friend and I played some Ping-Pong, which made me miss my cousins.
This morning, I went to primary for the first time in a few years. It was so much crazier than I remembered, but I already feel so much love for all the kids!
We then headed out to the Garden Tomb together as a whole group. It was a wonderful experience and I know I will probably be back every Saturday.
We also managed to take a few pictures today. I love all of the rose bushes they have here. They remind me of my Grandpa Jim. I know he would love them.

I spy the Dome of the Rock!
We also had some very nice remote control taken roommate shots. This happens to be the only normal one to turn out. I have the most beautiful and great roommates. 

I spy Steph with a remote pointed at the camera.
And, here are some pictures from a couple days ago. We are kinda obsessed with the local "Seven to Eleven." Because we have very rigid meal schedules, and we are walking around most of the time, we are pretty much always hungry. So, we are regular frequenters of close by snack places. I only try new things and try to convince myself it is okay, because every trip is a different food experience for me. 

I spy Arab Doritos in my hand. (My least favorite experimental snack thus far.)
That is a great shot of Hailey. She is a babe.



No comments:

Post a Comment