Tuesday, May 22, 2012

More Turkey!

The fifth day that we were in Turkey, we trekked out to Ephesus, which was by far my favorite historical place in Turkey. It was so unbelievable how much of the city was still there/well reconstructed. Just walking through, I felt completely like I could imagine how beautiful it must have been while it was inhabited.
My favorite part of the day was when we acted out Acts 19 where it actually happened. I am continually amazed by Paul and his dedication to the gospel. It was such a great experience to follow the places that he taught while learning what he taught.
Megan and Pamella Jo in front of the Library of Celsus in Ephesus
Check out your pictures in the back of your bible. I bet you will find one pretty similar to this!
I was model posing, obviously. But, this is Sardis in what used to be a Roman gymnasium. 









No comments:

Post a Comment