Thursday, May 31, 2012

Pizza, Pizza, Pizza!

Hebrew was cancelled this afternoon, so we hit the Old City for some pizza. The food at the center is great, but we were very excited to go to the place "where Jesus ate his first slice of pizza" as we were told by the man who works there, which is definitely true. We all loved it. 
This was mint lemonade. I think it is my favorite drink ever. I also might have been really thirsty, but it was great. 
Veggie pizza, no cheese, and red sauce. My dream come true. I thought of Emmers when I got this. It was not as thin as the one we shared in Rome, it was still delish.
Steph enjoying her famous Shuk donut as we walk towards some shopping.

It was soooo hot. So, we caught the Palestinian bus #75. It was our first time on public transportation here. It was great! I only felt like I was going to die once or twice and we avoided the large hill we have to walk up to get to the center. I was ecstatic, hence the weird smile.

No comments:

Post a Comment