Friday, May 11, 2012

The Rest of My Wednesday-

I got the other pictures from my friends! 
These were the pits down by St Peter Gallicantu and here is some proof that I go exploring:
There were actually soooo many bugs down there, so I got back up in a hurry.
We then did some more walking around and found the room of the Last Supper. We found the real one, so that was good. 
This room was much prettier than the entry room.
Then we went on the top of the roof and Jay took this great shot.
We then walked across the street to Dormition Abbey. It was a good little find. It is the traditional tomb of Mary.
This is her tomb. I think it is cooler than most things like this that I have seen.
Katie-I think you will enjoy this picture for two reasons. I will give some hints. One of the things starts with a J(ay) and the other is that this is a replica of the pinecone statue that we took a bajillion pictures. 
I was a great day to be waldo!





No comments:

Post a Comment