Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Snacky Snacks.

Class ended at 11 today, so I basically just studied and did some shopping in the Old City. We stopped and got some genie pants at a favorite vendor (we had Arab night, so they were a necessary buy). Then, we headed to the Jewish quarter for a snack. I got my first bagel in Israel-Kate, I knew you would be jealous of this. It was sweet sesame. 
Lane and Heather got one of these. They are ginormous. My cousin Carter would be sooo jealous:
Then, we walked into the little market across the street and I wanted to try every kind of these. 
I felt like Papa John would love all of these. Pops, don't you love Mike n' Ikes, or was I just making that up? On that note-why does this country have such good and varietious candy. I just want to try it all. 
Arab Night Post to come!



No comments:

Post a Comment