Thursday, May 3, 2012

Under the Center and The Market in West Jeru

Another eventful day in the Mormon University (that is what we are called by everyone in the city). First we got a tour under the center in order to stop our curiosity to go down there ourselves. We will see how that works, but I was able to leave a little mark, as seen here:
I loved the hard hats they made us wear.

Then, we made our way into West Jerusalem for a little shopping. There is a really cool farmers market.

We got to taste so many different things!

All manner of dried fruits
We ate some delish challa bread!

Geoff held a disgusting fish head by the eyeballs. No worries. Hand sanitzer was promptly used. But still gross.


And bought more gummies than I realized existed. By far my favorite treat thus far! There were coke bottle ones the length of my hand. Pure bliss. 



No comments:

Post a Comment